Lately, No Donkeys

Friday, August 25, 2006

State of the Plantation

Well it’s been less than a month so that’s not too bad. I’ve been slammed at work finishing classrooms and showing people how to hit power buttons. Believe it or not Masters Degrees and Doctorates can’t figure out how to hit the power button. Anyway, that seems like it’s slowing down. Apparently this year has been one of the best so far. I hope that part of it is my presence.


I finished the ceiling mudding and sanding. I had to go buy a shop vac (Actually it’s a 14 gallon Rigid vac from Home Depot. That thing is way quieter than most shop vacs I’m used to.), because attempts to borrow one fell through. I wasn’t going to use a house vac for that nastiness. Anyway that’s done, and I finished painting Wednesday. I’ve started putting furniture back in there now. I hope to put more in there today and get closer to a normal house situation.


I think I’m gonna have to mow the grass this afternoon. Friggin rain.

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home