Lately, No Donkeys

Wednesday, August 09, 2006

Streamers and Shakers

It’s pretty boring at work today. It’s kind of a nice change actually. It gives me a chance to get caught up on some things. Truthfully we are kind of waiting on other people to get stuff done so that we can come in and do our stuff. This probably means that we will be rushed to get a bunch of stuff done at once. To tell the truth I’m of the mind of telling them that we will get it done as fast as we can, but we don’t have infinite resources to throw at eight things all at once. I like to give preference to those that have planned ahead and have their stuff together.


Anyway, while I’m waiting on that, I read IT stuff on the web and such. One of the other things I do is listen to radio station streams. I figured I’d post the two stations I frequent for you to give a listen to, and post yours here as well.


http://www.99x.com/


I got addicted to 99x in Atlanta while visiting a friend. I especially like the iPod weekends. I like the mix of Alternative music and other things.


http://www.wtmx.com/home.php


I had been wanting a station like The Mix for a long time. While on the road to see Smitty’s World’s home office I came across a station in southern Georgia called The Mix that played a fantastic assortment of music. Alas I couldn’t find that Station, but I did find a similar one out of Chicago. I only wish that a similar station opened in my area. It would probably receive all of my listening business. I wish more stations realized that lots of people like listening to more than one category of music. Anyway, back to the stream.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home