Lately, No Donkeys

Sunday, August 13, 2006

Gentlemen, start your funny bone.

So as a diversion I went to see “Talladega Nights: The Ballad of Ricky Bobby” at the theater. I like all the things I’ve seen Will Ferrell in and the reviews were going very well. I have to say that is just a win for virtually everyone right there. This is a funny and pretty smart movie. It doesn’t contain all of the sex of “Old School”, but it is definitely as entertaining. I recommend it as a see at full price.

Labels:

1 Comments:

  • Saw it last weekend. "How bout if you just say 'I like little pancakes?'" LOL. I laughed hard, but it wasn't the funniest movie I've ever seen as several friends had claimed. It's worthy of full admission, but could be seen at reduced admission theaters without losing too much-- there's only a few car scenes that merit surround sound IMHO. Will in tighty-whities-- not the most pleasant sight in the world.

    By Blogger Rambling Speech, at 8/22/2006 8:15 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home