Lately, No Donkeys

Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Work Release

This is the third of the Harry Potter series I have been able to work my way through. That’s right I have finished Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban. The short reviews of the first and second books are available too.


This was a pretty decent jump from the last book to this one. It’s almost 100 pages longer. It makes it a little longer to read, but it also makes the book feel much heftier. And the inside of it does so as well. I like how the books are starting to take on darker, more serious tones. The characters are growing nicely, and the situations are becoming more complex and less black and white. I can see why so many people have praised the series, and I’m looking forward to the fourth book.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home