Lately, No Donkeys

Sunday, August 06, 2006

Hope in one hand and…

Guess which one filled up first? I got back from Florida and work really swung into effect. This is the busiest time of year at work, and will probably remain so until September. I spent most evenings in July preparing to move, moving some items, doing work at the new house, and trying to stay up on some of the normal web reading I do.


So now I have been technically moved into the new house for about a week now. I’m waiting on someone to come refinish the floors in two of the rooms, so I can’t move everything around to final locations until that is done. That means my house is in a state of mess. I’m going to try to spend some of today to do a little catching up on here. We’ll see if this works out any better than before.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home