Lately, No Donkeys

Sunday, August 06, 2006

Wet Celluloid

I missed reviewing a couple of movies as well. I went to see “Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Man’s Chest” and today “Lady in the Water.”


I saw PotC II at DLP theater at Greenville. I tell you I am now a believer in DLP projection in theaters. Theoretically it should decrease movie release costs, but don’t bet on seeing any of that coming off ticket prices. Anyway, I enjoyed PotC II almost as much as the first one. It had plenty of action and humor, and I can’t wait to see the next one. Everyone that liked the first one should see it. And DLP is my standard for all new must see in the theater movies.


Today I saw LitW by M. Night Shyamalan I enjoyed the movie quite a bit, despite the reviews on RT. I have liked all of Shyamalan’s movies I have seen. This is not his best work, but I liked it a little better than “The Village.” I must say that I also like “Unbreakable” more than “Signs,” so take it for what you will. You can wait for it on DVD though.

Labels:

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home