Lately, No Donkeys

Saturday, December 17, 2005

The Wave Functions are Runnin’

Yes my friends I am writing this from the comfort of my own LazyBoy in my living room. That is correct. Duke Power has managed to get Franklin’s old friend to visit me once more, carrying all the joys and costs of said visits. The heat is running and the lights are on. The DSL is obviously working, but the phone isn’t. That may seem strange, but it isn’t the first time this has happened. The last time our phone line was cut. The phone company repair man said he had no idea how our DSL was working unless we were inductively piggybacking on someone else’s line. We are nothing if not odd here at The Manly Manor. So I write to express the subtle joy of peeing in the warm glow of incandescent lighting. And to indicate that I must now go and replenish certain foodstuffs that alas did not make it through these difficult times unscathed.


Woo Hoo. POWER.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home