Lately, No Donkeys

Sunday, December 04, 2005

I looked, but no Tom Cruise

So I spent a few hours yesterday cleaning out the hall closet turned pantry. It’s one of those things I’ve been putting off. I started putting it off for a few months, and then it stretched out. I made a couple of half hearted attempts to clean it out, but I finally bit the bullet. I probably threw out 90 lbs of stuff: old canned goods, boxes, etc. I recycled the containers I could, but there comes a point when you reach diminishing returns on washing a container to recycle it. So now there is a lot more room in the pantry closet.


Oh and for my friends out there that read this, the bottle of Holiday Cheer has received a pardon from the governor. That is correct. I still have that thing in the closet. As far as I am concerned it has earned its right to move with me indefinitely. Currently I am waiting on it to reach sentience. It may even end up in my will.

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home