Lately, No Donkeys

Thursday, November 15, 2007

Dang it’s late

So it’s getting late in the year man. I’m not ready for it to be this late. Thought I have been enjoying the pomegranates coming back in season. I love those things. So I’ve eaten about a dozen of them so far. Then a friend of mine pointed out that the world’s most perfect processed food had made its reappearance for the season. And friggin’ Thanksgiving is next week. Ug. Where has all the time gone? Now I have to get going on running over my leaves with the riding mower. Too many things to do.

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

  • I know how you feel... Smitty wouldn't even let me say that Hey, Thanksgivings next week. He said it was an obscenity. He's probably right.
    Hope to see you again soon!!!

    By Blogger The Former Lepidopterist, at 11/18/2007 9:36 PM  

  • We saw chocolate ones in the store the other day. I didn't even know they came in chocolate. It was a little weird, like looking at Little Debbie cakes from an alternate universe. They even had Christmas Tree shaped brownies.

    By Blogger Unknown, at 11/27/2007 9:28 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home