Lately, No Donkeys

Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Chlorophylling a Promise

I mentioned last time I had a couple more pics to put up. I'll follow precedent and put them after the link.


Hopefully this yard and garden work will start taking up less time, but not right now. I wanted to post that my Dwarf Crepe Myrtles did survive the frost earlier this year, but not without significant damage. You can see the dead ends of the branches. I'm waiting to see if they put out anything, and then I'll trim them back later in the summer. I do like the way they look though.


My Cukes are coming on. Too bad I don't really like cukes. Maybe I can get a sliced pickle recipe. They have female blossoms that should start growing cukes this week.


And this is my surprise. This is one of my 4 Ichiban eggplant with a small fruit growing on it. I took this at 3:30 PM, and by the time I finished watering at 8:30 the fruit was larger. There are two others growing on the other plants. Have to start thinking about what I can make with these.


I've got a movie review I need to write as well. I may have another soon after too. Well now it's time for bed.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home