Lately, No Donkeys

Monday, April 02, 2007

Work Related

Well I have some work related news. So back in May of last year I started working for the group that works on classroom technology. I worked with a guy doing installs and support. Earlier this year, they hired an evening shift person to provide night support, especially when we can’t get into a room during the day. Then over a month back the worker I displaced was returned to the group, for reasons I will not go into. Well the guy I started working with in the summer, declared last week that he is accepting employment at another location. He wasn’t pleased with the return of the prodigal co-worker, and he hasn’t been happy with the speed of some of the changes. I think the move will be good for him and I wish him luck. That means I will be senior most technician in the group. I count the fellow leaving and coming back as starting over, especially considering the changes we accomplished while he was gone. Anyway, this summer looks to be interesting.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home