Lately, No Donkeys

Wednesday, March 14, 2007

Late light

As a friend of mine has said, the early daylight savings time has made it hard to get up in the morning, but it does give me an hour of light when I get home. I’ve been making some use of that recently. Spring really has started here early. I guess Phil was right. I’ve been using my best gardening too, Roundup, to clear the driveway and cut back on errant weeds. This past weekend I also sharpened my riding and push mower blades and changed their oil. I maintain the factory bevel angle on the blade, but I get them pretty sharp. Here’s a picture of a stick I ran over with the riding mower.


That was done by the mower, not a knife. Here are some other pictures of the signs of spring at the plantation.




Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

  • You have hyacinths! Ooooh, I'm jealous. I may need to post pictures of my garden this weekend.

    By Blogger Unknown, at 3/15/2007 5:51 PM  

  • Very pretty pictures! I did post more on my blog-- posted the first half to make sure I didn't lose my work and then just posted the second half. Have fun at the dinner next weekend! Wish I could come.

    By Blogger Rambling Speech, at 3/18/2007 5:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home