Lately, No Donkeys

Tuesday, February 27, 2007

Fight to the Last

Well stick me with a fork, I am done. Just the other day I finished The Last Battle by C. S. Lewis, the seventh in the Chronicles of Narnia Series. If you want you can read my takes on the first, second, third, fourth, fifth, and sixth books.


This is the final book in the Narnia series, and it brings to a close the tale of almost all the characters you come to know and love in the series. It covers the last battle for the land of Narnia, and all those that reside in it. I’m not even going to go into the contents of the book much. This seems to be the most controversial book of the series, and it is also the only one to win the Carnegie Metal. It’s the one that should spark the most contemplation and discussion. I recommend reading it with your children and talking about it.


And now, on to other things in the ever growing pile of books.

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home