Lately, No Donkeys

Monday, November 28, 2005

Turkey Days Past

I hope everyone had a good Thanksgiving, or at least a good break from work.

I went with my parents and siblings to Atlanta to visit my cousin and her family. We had a great time, and partook of a great abundance of food. Like I said before, my family likes food, and the best holidays always revolve around family and food.


After the usual feasting, we succumbed to a kind of tradition. After one finally moved into my home town, my family started taking Thanksgiving afternoon to go to the movies. Since we were in Atlanta, we went there with my cousin’s family (6 children). I had already seen Harry Potter, which is what they wanted to see. So, my mother, my brother, and I went to see something else. I’ll tell you what that is in another post.


We went home the following day, and while I was in my home town we decided to see another movie, which I will also talk about later. I was just wondering I anyone else had a thanksgiving afternoon tradition they liked?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home