Lately, No Donkeys

Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Die Cast Action

Well last Tuesday I had the day off. I have vacation time I’m having to start taking or I will lose it. So I went to see “Live Free or Die Hard.” First of all Bruce is getting a little old for these parts. Other than that however, this was a bang up good movie. And for once the good guy actually gets to beat up the villainous woman. Come on equal treatment in the workplace. It got good reviews on RT and I enjoyed it a lot. The only thing about it was not so good was the depiction of the computer stuff and the action with the plane. Who thinks server rooms look like that? I mean really. Oh well. If you liked the other Die Hard movies then go see this one, at least at the matinee.


Then Saturday some out of town friends and I went to see “Transformers.” I wasn’t sure what to expect, but according to some of the reviews I was hopeful. They had the real Optimus Prime voice, and most of the geek crowd wasn’t crying foul. So how did it fare. It was a pretty good rendition of a live action Transformers movie. I was impressed. The acting was good and the story line was pretty good. It turned out better than I expected. Plus the battle scenes were awesome. There was some service for the kids and hokey love stuff, but it was kept manageable. I recommend anyone who likes action take a look at this one.

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

  • Gotta game for you, tomato boy. try this one:
    www.secrettechnology.com/gamegame/gamegame.html it might be more fun if you are a. drunk or b. taking shrooms. Have fun.

    By Blogger Rambling Speech, at 7/11/2007 1:14 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home