Lately, No Donkeys

Friday, April 28, 2006

Nincompoopery

For a while I was surprised by the lucidity of one of my representatives, Senator Lindsey Graham (R-SC). I say surprised, because I have disagreed with a lot of things previous Senators (Fritz) have said and done. Lindsey seemed to be making a number of decent decisions. Smitty can shoot my simplified remembrances out of the water I’m sure. He worked to stop the Filibuster retirement and told the President that SC was becoming disenchanted with his performance. That’s actually pretty good for an R-SC. Then he comes up with the PERFORM Act. Ars Technica and DailyTech both had pieces on it. Goldangit Lindsey, what the hell is this piece of crap? The Ars link does a better job of covering the issue than I could. I’m just sorely disappointed that my state is associated with this crap. I’ll have to write a letter now and might have to look at other candidates in two years.

2 Comments:

  • Yep, that's the problem with Lindsey. He's crazy. Like all crazy people, that means he's usually pretty smart, but every now and then...

    By Blogger Unknown, at 4/30/2006 8:42 PM  

  • Well, you can look at it this way, at least your representative isn't heading to the Grand Jury to see if she will be indighted for hitting someone doing his job.

    I will say though that Jennifer is positively radiating at the prospect of voting against her next election.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 5/01/2006 5:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home