Lately, No Donkeys

Tuesday, April 18, 2006

Home sweet Home?

Well for those of you in the know, I have been looking for a house to purchase in this area. A little over a week and a half ago, with the help of family, one was found. I hope. I made an offer on the house and it was accepted. Right now I'm waiting on the owners to get the contract together and find a place to move. That means of course that it could still fall through, but I am hopeful. I'll put some pictures up after the rambling.



This is a shot of the front from the road. I'll probably change the color. Click the picture for a larger version.

This is from the front right property marker. The fence is near the line.


This is the driveway with a carport and small garage.


This is the side yard from the road.

This is the side yard looking from the front right property marker. Notice how you can't see the house. The little white building in the far back left is the back corner of the lot.

This is the front yard from the property line.

This is side yard from the property line.

This is the back of the house. That well looking thing on the desk is actually a well.

This is the septic tank.

This is back yard looking form behind the carport.

So that's pretty much it for the outside. I may have more pictures of it later.

4 Comments:

  • Excellent! I love the front porch and fully agree with possibly a color other than baby blue. Nice find! Where is it, by the way, in Clemson or elsewhere?

    By Blogger Ayzair, at 4/18/2006 10:12 AM  

  • It's just off 85 at exit 14. It's about 13 minutes from Clemson, but it is technically in Anderson.

    By Blogger Lucky Bob, at 4/18/2006 10:14 AM  

  • I love it!!! You made a great decision. I hope we can come by and see it in person sometime.

    By Blogger Unknown, at 4/18/2006 6:24 PM  

  • It's beautiful! Nice find. Does it have plenty of floor space for visiting guests? :-)

    By Blogger Rambling Speech, at 4/20/2006 8:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home