Lately, No Donkeys

Wednesday, April 05, 2006

Pull out the stopper, let’s have a whopper…

Well this has actually been a rather full week. I’ll use that as the excuse for not writing, but whoever reads this thing should be used to pauses in updates.


A friend of mine is getting married Saturday, so this past weekend a group of us met in Atlanta for a bachelor party. Well it wasn’t really a bachelor party so much as a guy’s weekend. And it wasn’t so much of a weekend, because the groom-to-be had to leave Saturday night. Anyway, we went to a comic/anime shop (You have to know the guy.), Played drunken Mario Cart Double Dash (But not as drunk as we should have.), and went to the Brazilian restaurant Sal Grosso, which I will let him describe.


This also means that I have to be ready to be in the wedding party this weekend, and I have some people staying at the house I rent for part of the weekend. I’m expecting the true Drunken Mario Cart to make an appearance as well. This should definitely not be boring.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home