Lately, No Donkeys

Thursday, November 03, 2005

Listen up

Man when it rains it pours. After weeks of offline I start spewing like a busted sewer line during halftime at the Superbowl.


One of the pleasures while visiting Atlanta is listening to really good radio stations, because my current home has few. I have a country station I usually listen to at home, because I like the morning show and they don’t play all new country. One radio station in particular I like, called 99X. Please visit their site. They are billed as alternative, but really you hear all kinds of stuff, especially on the weekend. On the weekends they have been plugging in their music director’s iPod and hitting shuffle. That means you get to hear all kinds of really great songs, from all genres, on one radio station. Now that I love. As it so happens at the top right of their front page they have a link to a stream of the station. I’ve been listening to it for about a week now and really like it. I thought I would mention it so others could enjoy as well.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home