Lately, No Donkeys

Sunday, October 09, 2005

Feature of Clay

Well I went and watched Wallace and Gromit: The Curse of the Were-Rabbit at the movies today. I had been rather bored and wanted something to do. We’ll I got it.


I haven’t watched a lot of the previous W&G material, but I have seen some. This movie is just friggin’ hilarious. It starts a little slowly in the yucks department, but before long I really got into British Humor mode. It has more than enough humor for the kids, and enough language based slight of hand to keep the adults laughing their asses off.


Everyone needs to see this one, especially if you have kids or enjoy a good Brit pun. This is worth a full price ticket and a DVD purchase for the ones with children.

UPDATE.

I just read over on CNN that the warehouse holding all the old props for the Wallace and Gromit series, as well as Chicken Run, has burned down. All the props were destroyed. The materials for the current movie weren't in the warehouse yet. On a happier note the Wallace and Gromit movie topped the box office this weekend. I still say go see it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home