Lately, No Donkeys

Thursday, October 06, 2005

Where am I?

Good God where have I been? Well frankly there hasn’t been anything going on that I really felt like talking about. But, I’m pretty lazy, so that might not mean much.


This past weekend I did go to Atlanta to visit a friend and see the house he is purchasing. It’s a pretty small house that needs a good deal of work done to it. I helped him clean the blinds off and brought tools to help tear down a wall. I really didn’t feel as if I had accomplished much by the time I had to leave. I would consider helping this weekend, but I don’t think I’ll have time to make the trip. He has enough work that I will probably be able to help him out some more. He has big plans and will probably be working on them for the next 2 years.

1 Comments:

  • A-yep, I been feelin' a little lazy lately, too. Glad you got to see the new Cline Manse; I'm going to drive by the place on Monday. See you soon.

    By Blogger Unknown, at 10/07/2005 7:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home