Lately, No Donkeys

Friday, September 16, 2005

I’m losing the pattern lock., Sir.

Sorry about the bad Star Trek joke. I have been very late in doing this review, so let me get it done. Last weekend I was very bored, so I went to Anderson and watched The Transporter 2. Yes yes yes, say what you will, but follow my rambling if you want more.

Basically, I went to see the movie because I needed to go to Anderson shopping, and I wanted some popcorn. That about sums it up right there. The movie was basically what I expected. There is a bit of a story, a female “love” interest, lots of action, unnecessarily complicated fighting, and some stupid decisions. In other words, if you liked the original, then you should like this one. I mean it stands to reason considering they have virtually the same rating on RT.


I give the movie a go see it at a matinee if you really enjoyed the original, and need to get out of the house. If you only liked the original, then rent it on DVD.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home