Lately, No Donkeys

Monday, September 12, 2005

I would like it where?

A friend of mine did a personality/city quiz on a web site and posted the results. Since I like personality quizzes, and because I am bored at work, I decided to try it as well.



#################################################### #################################################### #################################################### #################################################### #################################################### #################################################### #################################################### #################################################### #################################################### #################################################### #################################################### #################################################### #################################################### #################################################### #################################################### ####################################################
Your personality type is RCOAI
You are moderately reserved, calm, moderately organized, moderately accommodating, and intellectual, and may prefer a city which matches those traits.

The largest representation of your personality type can be found in the these U.S. cities: Albuquerque/Santa Fe, Norfolk, Oklahoma City, Nashville, Tucson, Dallas/Ft. Worth, San Antonio, Indianapolis, Memphis, Milwaukee, Orange County, Los Angeles and these international countries/regions Indonesia, Ukraine, Denmark, Middle East, Czech Republic, India, Caribbean, Romania, Hungary, Greece, Guam, Israel, South Korea, Norway, Mexico

What Places In The World Match Your Personality?
City Reviews at CityCulture.org


Apparently, I'm just Moderate, either that or according to the in depth description I'm a Jedi. I'm actually really surprised. Normally I have points of contention with most of these "tests," but this one seems to have me pegged pretty well on personality type. I think there may be a few things missing, like my dangerous sense of humor, but for the most part I think it is spot on. It is based on my opinions of myself though, so it should fit my own self image. And WTF is up with Los Angeles in the cities. Holy crap. I'm sorry, but I think not. I will admit I don't know enough about the international locations, though I find Denmark and the Caribbean intriguing. Maybe everyone likes the Caribbean as well.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home