Lately, No Donkeys

Sunday, August 07, 2005

It’s a Bird? A Plane? A School Bus?!?

I had a hankering to see a movie yesterday. Given what was playing when, I was left with one choice. I went to see Sky High. I’d heard good things about it in reviews, so I went for it.


I’ll keep the review short, because it doesn’t need to be long. Basically it’s a pretty fun and enjoyable movie. It’s good to take kids too, but it has more then enough entertainment for adults too. Of course it’s a coming of age high school movie about teenagers, but that doesn’t mean it can’t be fun. There’s enough camp and realistic teenage emotional bumbling to keep you entertained, even with the highly predictable plot.


I say it’s definitely worth seeing in a matinee once, if you aren’t a movie snob. If you can’t stand camp or anything relating to teenagers, then stay away.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home