Lately, No Donkeys

Tuesday, August 02, 2005

Home Again, Home Again, Jiggity Jog

I got off the train from Boston yesterday morning at 5:30 AM, drove to Clemson, took a shower, ate breakfast, and came into work. I still had my train legs for most of the morning, the room shook slightly and I staggered when I walked. After work I went home and unpacked a little. I got on the bed for a nap at 5:30 PM. I woke up at 7:37 PM and thought, "I am gonna need to get something to eat." My next thought was, "Why am I on this side of the bed while the alarm is going off?" That's right I slept from 7:37 PM until 6:24 AM, after taking a 2 hour "nap." I was tired.

So now I'm back at work, and I feel much better now. I'm still playing catch up on some stuff, and filling in for sommeone else, so it will be later for a report about Boston. Hmm, maybe I'll be able to eat supper tonight.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home