Lately, No Donkeys

Monday, August 08, 2005

Adding a site to my frequented list

Ars Technica had a nice little blurb about an article over at The Economist about video games. I found it an excellent article at which to point skeptical others. It expands on some of the things I said in an earlier post, so I won’t replicate what I said.


I haven’t looked at The Economist since I saw my grandfather’s editions when I was a child. I’ve been impressed with the stories I’ve seen reference the magazine of late. I think I’m going to have top add it to my list of frequented sites. Now I just need to get some more time.

1 Comments:

  • I get the Economist weekly. Great magazine, probably the best news mag available. Nah, definitely the best news mag available. Just wish i had time to read all the articles. I'm barely halfway through last week's and this week's came today.

    By Blogger Unknown, at 8/08/2005 7:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home