Lately, No Donkeys

Wednesday, July 06, 2005

I wonder what Fox would have done.

I followed a link off one of my favorite web sites again that lead me to this. Apparently John Davison from 1up.com was duped into coming onto "The Big Idea" with Donny Deutsch on CNBC for what he thought would be a Q&A/ discussion about games. I'll let you read Davison's rendition of what took place. It isn't that suprising, just disappointing. The fanning of flames and ratings are more important than the spreading of useful information. I keep thinking of the movie "Wag the Dog" and the infamous, if probably fictitious, quote from Hearst, "You furnish the pictures, I'll furnish the war." I think I've already made most of my opinions on this fearmongering of games clear.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home