Lately, No Donkeys

Monday, June 13, 2005

Secrets Can Kill a Marriage

Another weekend, another movie review. This weekend I went to see Mr. and Mrs. Smith, with Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie. I must say that I found the movie very enjoyable. There is enough humor in it to keep it pretty light hearted, there names are John and Jane Smith for crying out loud, plus there are several thousand rounds of ammunition that get expended. I don’t want to say much, because it would be very easy to give things away. Let’s just say that the title of this post is correct. However, the revealing of those secrets can help the marriage recover some of its spice, if it survives the attempted assassination. As an aside, I’ve never really found Angelina Jolie that attractive, but she looks better in this movie than in anything else I’ve seen her in.


For final review status, I recommend this movie for standard admissions price and possible rental later.

1 Comments:

  • I'm glad to know I'm not the only guy who's never found Angelina Jolie particularly attractive. I liked her in Hackers; haven't seen the current flick but she looked better in Hackers than she ever has since.

    By Blogger Unknown, at 6/20/2005 6:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home