Lately, No Donkeys

Friday, May 09, 2008

Truck shoes

I got some new tires for my truck this week. I'd been needing some for a while. Well technically I didn't need them quite yet, but I prefer to be safe with tires and brakes. So I decided on some Yokohama AVID H4S. They are unidirectional and considered high performance. That might be overkill, but I drive on a windy road to work. I loved my last Yokos, and these are performing much better with less road noise. I'm just going to have to watch out for snow.

1 Comments:

  • Sounds like a good choice. I got the AVID W4S for the Maxima, would have been nice to get the treadlife warranty though if they had put the right tires on. Stupid no warranty on "ULTRA" High performance tires. Combine that with the fact that I asked for V4S and .....

    nevermind, I'm done with that for now.

    But great tires!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 5/09/2008 2:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home