Lately, No Donkeys

Monday, May 05, 2008

Solid as Iron

Well Saturday I went to see a DLP presentation of the new “Iron Man” movie starring Robert Downey Jr. I’m not even going to wait till the end to tell you. Go. Now. Watch it at full price if you have to, but go. Oh and stay through the credits. Just go. That is probably one of if not the best superhero/ comic book movies I’ve seen in a long time. The only thing that probably beats it is “V for Vendeta.” That’s right I think it’s better than “Spiderman” and “Batman Begins.” It’s already on my buy the special edition when it comes out. It looks like Marvel has some good stuff cooking up too. Go. Downey owns the role of Tony Stark. Everyone in the film really hits their performances with all cylinders. The visuals are stunning, and the CGI great. This movie should be enjoyable to anyone that likes good movies. So Go. I’ll quit talking now so I won’t delay you anymore.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home