Lately, No Donkeys

Thursday, May 01, 2008

Traveling to Tampa

Well two weekends ago in the middle of April I had the great pleasure of travelling with friends, to meet with more friends, to help two friends get married. It doesn’t get much better than that. And the damnedest thing of all, I didn’t take any pictures. Oh well. There were plenty of others taking pictures. Though we did miss recording the limo trip, the drunken go-cart racing, the game playing, and the drunken mini-golf. Ah that was a hoot right there. But the capstone was getting to stand up there and witness two people who are made for each other take the next big step in their life together. And now they are moving even closer to me. You know 2008 is turning out to be a stellar year. Smittys I hope you had a great honeymoon, and I hope you like the wedding present. I know Dex, Anita, James and Tiffany hope you do as well.

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

  • Aww, that was sweet right there. I was honored to have you stand up with me, and we are excited about the gift. We might even get around to getting it plugged in and set up. When we move.

    By Blogger Unknown, at 5/02/2008 5:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home