Lately, No Donkeys

Sunday, July 20, 2008

Bright Shines the Shadow

Well Saturday I went to see “The Dark Knight.” I can’t wait to say it. WOW! That’s all I can say. That is the best movie I’ve seen in years. Seriously, I’m not sure when I last saw a movie that good in the theater. When you add in that it is a sequel, based on a comic series, and it’s an action/drama movie. It’s spectacular. I’m going to try to keep this short.


TDK is several times better than the first one. It’s quite a bit better than “Ironman.” This is the movie to beat this year, but I don’t know that anyone can do it. The acting, writing, directing, and special effects were great. Seriously it’s enough plot and action and drama for two movies, but they molded it all together so well. I watched it and kept wondering when it was going to climax and start the wrap up, but it just kept going and getting better. There’s not really anything I could complain about. My only fear is that they have set the bar so high that they can’t possibly come close to it for a third movie. Just Wow!


If you didn’t get it already, go see it. This is the kind of quality in cinema that we should support. I may go see it a second time myself. See it even if you have to brave lines and pay full price. I’m definitely getting this on DVD.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home