Lately, No Donkeys

Monday, October 02, 2006

Now you are free

So yesterday I had to get out and go see a movie. I have wanted to see Jet Lee’s “Fearless” for weeks, and I finally went. I must say that was well worth it. I always like going to see the Chinese fighting movies. They have such an excellent combination of beautiful surroundings around breath taking fight scenes. It was worth it just go and sit and enjoy 2 hours of well executed beauty. I recommend this to anyone who likes Jet Li’s martial arts epics. It’s good even at full price.

Labels:

1 Comments:

  • Alright, that decides it. I'm going to see it this weekend. I thought the previews looked great, but hesistated last weekend and ended up at the video sore instead (V Vendetta, Akeelah and the Bee, and Memoirs of a Geisha-- previously viewed-- for $25.)

    Time for a kick butt movie. Literally kicking butts, right?

    By Blogger Rambling Speech, at 10/03/2006 6:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home