Lately, No Donkeys

Wednesday, March 22, 2006

What are you running?

Ars, one of my daily stops for a bit of everything, had a link in their journals to a find your inner OS quiz.

You are Slackware Linux. You are the brightest among your peers, but are often mistaken as insane.  Your elegant solutions to problems often take a little longer, but require much less effort to complete.
Which OS are You?

So apparently I straddle the line of brilliance and insanity. I've always said I have a well beaten path between sane and crazy. That's why I can switch back and forth so easy. It's the people don't know their way around that get lost. And I'm lazy, because I trade time for effort. Or maybe I'm just patient and think about things before making decisions. And that picture is just eerie.

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home