Lately, No Donkeys

Sunday, February 04, 2007

Snow Day

I have not forgotten you blogspherians. It’s almost a month since my last post. Really there hasn’t been much going on. Or at least that’s the excuse I’m making for what is probably just an episode of laziness or indifference. Or maybe it was distraction. Anyway I had the pleasure of having a snow day this past Thursday. It’s one of the small perks of working for a University. I didn’t get out in it really. There just wasn’t enough to make it worthwhile for play. I did manage to get out and take a couple of pictures though.


I went out the kitchen door. It was a really wet snow, so I had to be careful of slippery wetness.


I stood under the carport and watched it drop who knows what mixture of frozen and liquid precipitation.


Then I walked out to the end of the driveway to get a shot of the house. You can see my footprints in the snow at bottom right. I was actually still in my slippers, pajamas, and robe. Actually I was wearing one of my cowboy hats to keep the precip. of my head and the camera. I probably made a pretty strange sight. I can’t wait for a real honest to goodness snow with some accumulation. I wonder how many years that will take.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home