Lately, No Donkeys

Friday, October 20, 2006

But I don’t smell that sweet.

I like odd bits of information and the internet definitely gives that to you. A friend of mine pointed me to a site that provides statistics about the occurrence of your name. Mine turned out to be a little rarer than hers.



HowManyOfMe.com
LogoThere are:
11
people with my name
in the U.S.A.

How many have your name?

That’s kind of neat. Interestingly I know of one person on the Vietnam memorial that has my name, sans middle initial.


Labels:

3 Comments:

  • Gotcha beat. I share my first and last name with 6 people!

    However if I lived in Canada, there'd probably be alot more. Little bro looked at a facebook group of people sharing our last name and a good 75% were from Canada.

    This meshes well with my new love of Irish music sung in French. But that's another story.

    By Blogger Rambling Speech, at 10/21/2006 5:16 PM  

  • uicflgHey hey there is only one other person in the united states with my name!!!! wonder where she is?

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 10/22/2006 1:01 AM  

  • I met another person with your last name here in Tampa the other day! It was exciting. But then again, it doesn't take much to amuse me.
    (And for the record, there are 53 of me in the U.S.A.)

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 10/22/2006 11:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home