Lately, No Donkeys

Wednesday, May 18, 2005

Lazyboy Posting

That's right the DSL is back online, so I'm posting from the comfort of my Lazyboy recliner on my laptop. Turns out it were some bridge taps or some such thing on their end afterall.

I was perusing SciFi.com when I saw this link that caught my eye. Yes that is right, Kelsey Grammer is going to be Dr. Henry "Hank" McCoy, better known as Beast, in the next and third installment of the X-Men movie franchise. I have to admit that he has the voice and demeanor, but they are going to have to make one hella suit or some good CGI to pull that off. I'm actually hoping for a suit of some kind. Given that they have the same actors with the addition of Angel and Shadowcat with Jauggernaut as a villan, I am excited that the movie may be as good as the previous ones.

And now I have to hurry up, so that I can wait in line to see Star Wars.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home